ELA/Lit Distance learning - COVID Blues

Ever since all of this started, my life has changed in many ways. The first being that I don’t really go outside. Sure, I went out into the front yard yesterday, March 25, but that was only because there was a snake. And of course, I go into the backyard sometimes, but that’s it, really. The second way is that I have a whole new schedule. I have set times to do certain things, and every Thursday me and my older sister make dinner. The third way is that I've had more time for baking, something I really enjoy! I made a bunch of muffins and a cake yesterday, even! The fourth way is that I've been playing more video games, since I have so much more time. The fifth way is that I'm starting to feel cooped up. My dad and I are at risk with COVID-19, so we have to be careful, so we don’t go to the store when needed. The last time I left the house was March 12, when my family went to Six Flags. At least it’s getting warmer, so I’ll start to have more chances at catching lizards and/or snakes.